Friday 25 April 2014

Testimonials...

We're really proud of what we do here at Arlington & Hall, and our clients are just as happy. We thought we'd share some of our testimonials from our happy customers below.

O. Pennington, Seldown Lane: "Buying your first property is a daunting task however Gary made the process straightforward and were great in keeping everything moving along. I would recommend Arlington & Hall to anyone. Their customer service, professionalism and industry knowledge make for a very easy purchase".




L. Tucker and J. Harlow, Panorama Road, Sandbanks: "We found Gary at Arlington & Hall extremely professional, friendly and helpful in keeping us informed with what turned out to be extremely complicated circumstances with the purchase of our dream house in Sandbanks. We would not hesitate to recommend this agency. 
Laurence and James Harlow-Tucker".




R. & B. Wheatley, Alum Chine and then Panorama Road, Sandbanks: "Having owned property in Sandbanks and Alum Chine over a number of years, I have got to know most of the local estate agents as vendor and purchaser. My most recent dealings though, have been through Arlington & Hall who sold my sea view apartment for me. Wow! These guys really are different! They always return your calls same day, keep you fully informed on progress and nothing is too much trouble. Their marketing is excellent with an approach full of enthusiasm and commitment, I could not recommend them any higher. If you are looking to buy or sell, and want a service second to none, then give Gary a call. Richard Wheatley".



M. Laing, Marina Drive, Lilliput: "I work regularly and really enjoying working with Gary at Arlington & Hall. They have a vast amount of experience and knowledge of the local market and understand exactly what is required to create process and close transactions. They seemt o know exactly when and how to help the deals go through in a stressfree manner. I have heard very positive feedback about them from my clients too. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone".

J. Mackie, Salisbury: "I have had numerous requests of them over the past two years, and have been enormously impressed with the way they do business. I first had dealings with Cliff, who couldn't have been a better fellow, and subsequently Gary who is every bit as helpful, friendly and through. As a professional photographer, I meet a lot of people, many of whom are adept at blowing smoke up the rear end. These people are not like that, and without hesitation, I can recommend them. I am pleased to affirm that this firm have refreshed my jaundiced view of mankind (and estate agents!)".

M. Fleming-Duffy, Ferndown:"I have known Gary at Arlington & Hall for a while now and can state with good authority that he is conscientious, professional and friendly. Highly recommended".

No comments: